The Center for Performance Benchmarking is dedicated to helping professionals identify the most important processes that lead to superior performance and analyze the best practices that enable success through a methodologically unique approach.
- 2004 – The KPI Institute was based, with the purpose of providing cutting-edge solutions for every business sector;
- 2005 – 2007 – The implementation of numerous performance frameworks, using benchmarking techniques in identifying performance measurement and management best practices;
- 2009 – The launch of smartKPIs.com, an online platform dedicated to performance measurement, hosting a large database of documented KPI examples that cover a wide spectrum of contexts;
– Certified Benchmarking Professional Training Course – launch of the on-site training program
– Certified Benchmarking Professional Training Course – launch of the online training program
– GCC Healthcare Perspectives – the launch of a secondary research study initiated with the purpose of offering professionals the opportunity to get the pulse of their industry;
– GCC Hospitals Benchmarking Report – the launch of a primary research study that provides a wide overview and data access to the most important key performance indicators for hospitals.
- 2016 – The inclusion of all the research done over the past few years in the field under the Center for Performance Benchmarking.
Moreover, in 2016 we envision the launch of Utilities Performance Perspectives – a secondary research study. An extensive benchmarking study in this industry will be released in 2017.